Sunday, March 15, 2015

It's been awhile...

Yes it has. It has been a long time since I made any updates here.
Life has a funny way of getting in the way. Changes have been made in my life and I think I should be able to start keeping everything up to date now.

I might even start adding more content other than knitting, just to keep it interesting.

For the first good news it seems as though winter has  disappeared and spring is finally here. This means I'll soon be able to get my garden tilled and ready for some veggies!

Second good news is that I have a new design published, but I cannot share it with you yet, not until April. Only a few weeks to go!

Sadly, I have taken a step back from a lot of my fiber interests such as weaving and spinning. I have sold my loom and my Ashford Traveller spinning wheel. I have a few more items to sell then it will be only me, my yarn, and needles. Trying to do so many things made me lose interest too quickly. I found that I was unable to finish one project and if I did it took me a very long time!

I am going to stick with knitting from now on. Also, I am going to go through my knitting projects because if I were to be honest, I have about 10 items on my needles. I am going to frog what I really have no interest in finishing and save the yarn for another project. I am in hopes to bring my WIP's down to two or three and push until they are done.

I have managed to start and finish a few items over the winter. I was really surprised with myself.

Here's to making headway on my goals!

I will soon be making a trip to the Pittsburgh Knit & Crochet Festival in 12 days! I am so excited to meet one of the yarn companies I have been working with over the years, and also, I will be attending the PJ party and none other than StevenBe will be there with his camera crew!

Happy knitting!

No comments: